CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. If the consumer purchases the services determined electronically (transfer service, hourly transfer service, etc.) through the website he/she uses, he/she is deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form, user agreement/distance sales agreement, privacy and security policy, cancellation and return policy. .
2. The consumer is subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (OG:27.11.2014/29188) regarding the service purchased and other applicable laws.
3. In the event that there are situations that make the fulfillment of the purchased service impossible, Rota Transfer has to notify the Consumer of this situation in writing (e.g. via e-mail, message, notary public, postal, courier, etc.) within 3 days after learning of this situation. . The matters specified in Article 11 of the User and membership agreement on the website are reserved.
4. If the consumer does not pay the price of the purchased service or cancels it in the bank records, Rota Transfer's obligation to fulfill the service ends.
5. The said service can be changed or canceled free of charge by the consumer, up to 6 hours if the main departure and arrival points where the transportation service will take place are in the same city, or up to 12 hours if the departure and arrival points are not in the same city. If the consumer wishes to cancel the reservation without complying with the hours in the aforementioned conditions, Rota Transfer does not refund the usage fee of the reservation made and Rota Transfer paid for the said transportation service. The reservation is deemed to have been made and the consumer is deemed to have been served. The consumer is deemed to have accepted, declared and committed in advance that he will not claim any rights in the cancellation of the reservation made without complying with the hours.
6. The consumer, in accordance with article 5.(a) 2 of the user agreement, until 6 hours before the local reservation time; can use the right of withdrawal up to 12 hours before the reservation outside the city. There is no right of cancellation, change or withdrawal on shared journeys. In case of non-compliance with the specified reservation hours, the consumer has no right of withdrawal or change.
7. Rota Transfer, as of the notification of the withdrawal notice, Distance contracts regulation 12/1. It is obliged to return the total price within 14 days at the latest.
8. If the fulfillment of the service becomes impossible or partially fulfilled due to the fault of the consumer, Rota Transfer is obliged to compensate the damages in proportion to the fault of the consumer.
9. The consumer accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank and be liable to the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card/debit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim from the consumer the expenses and attorney fees to arise, and in any case, in case the consumer defaults due to his debt, the consumer accepts that he will pay the loss and damage suffered by Rota Transfer due to the delayed performance of the debt.